Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The needle and the damage done.

I saved a lost kitty from getting the needle! A little over three weeks ago a couple put up fliers for a lost cat. I’d seen a feline answering the description near the XX00 block of local neighborhood (note to self, look into ways teevee crime shows have introduced cop talk into the vernacular) so I called so say ‘Hey man, I saw your cat.’ I even tried to catch it once but it skedaddled. The fliers disappeared and after several days I didn’t think about it. Yesterday the property managers send out an email saying we found the cat, does anyone remember the number of the people who put the fliers out? I looked it up on my smell fone, called him and the prop man and saved.a.life. Now I know how doctors feel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home